Back to Shop
Hand grinder with ceramic burrs for longevity & precise grind.
The Hario Skerton hand coffee grinder has ceramic burrs for longevity and a precise grind. Far superior to steel grinder burrs. It also includes a silicon lid for the top
chamber so the beans don’t scatter around your kitchen.
• Base material : Silicon fitted with a non-slip cover for stable grinding
• Blade material : Ceramic burr – will never rust. Sharp, durable blades
• Material axis/screw/crank : Stainless steel
• Lid material : Silicon
• Container material : Glass (heat-resistant up to 120C)
• Blade type : Conical burrs
• Size : 8 cups
• Capacity : 100g approx
• Colour : Black
• Adjustable blades : Grind from espresso (finest) to french press (coarse)
• Fully washable, with burr parts made from ceramic and metal parts made from metal steel
• Attach the lid to use as a storage container for coffee grounds. The grinder can also be stoacked on the lid for convenient storage in compact spaces